- Speeds up the composting process
- Increases microbial activity in soil
- Once added to soil, helps grow healthier plants.
- Greatly increases nutrients in compost.
An application of EcoCharlie's Compost Maker ensures your compost will be fertile and great for growing all types of plants with.
When to Apply:
Apply at any time during the year. This can be used as a layer in a compost bin. It is recommended that you apply once every 4 weeks for best results. Add a layer before adding grass cuttings onto heap to help break the cuttings down quickly.
How to Use:
Spread granules over compost evenly and mix in thoroughly. You can also apply layer of this compost maker before adding another layer of organic waste. If using a compost bin add a layer between each layer of organic waste.
This can also be used in wormeries to increase worm activity and improve worm digestion rates.
Good Composting Checklist:
To produce great compost, check your compost heap every 2 weeks keeping the following information in mind.
- Check for a ‘warm’ temperature in the compost heap
- Check the compost heap is not dry
- Make sure you add small chunks of waste
|Chemical Free, Fair Trade Product, Made in the UK, Natural Product, Organic Product, Peat Free, Sustainably Sourced